The Foundation Course [SELF STUDY DISCOVERY COURSE]
The Foundation Course is a 6 Module Self Study Online Course of DISCOVERY. During this course (which we hope will become part of your annual realignment) you will journey through the process of:
- Taking Stock of the last 12 months – Curiosity and experience are the best teachers.
- Celebrating their accomplishments (big and small) – What you focus on E-X-P-A-N-D-S
- Acknowledging patterns, habits and belief’s that are holding you back – Awareness is the precursor to choice and change!
- Identifying key roles in their life
- Recognizing and articulating core values and power words
- Creating OR reviewing their BIG vision or purpose in life
- Defining simple, clear, measurable goals for all the key area’s in their life
- Building a solid foundation for 2016 and beyond to support them in their business and career – Creating a
- Winning Environment for Success!
This course incorporates all the elements of The Success Equation (Clear Vision + Passion + Consistent ACTION = Success) into discussion, discovery questions, private exercises, journalling and guided visualizations.
Amazon #1 Best Selling Author and Managing Director of The Women’s Business Momentum Center Marianne Emma Jeff provides all instructions and materials as well as a fun, safe, positive environment that is perfect for growth and reflection as she guides you through this powerful course.
The whole process of t The Foundation Course is designed to support the women who journey through it in completing the cycle of the last 12 months cleanly and clearly, leaving them empowered, grounded, excited with a clear sense of direction and purpose.
Although The Foundation Course is a whole life overview we consider it to be a critical step in building your business or career. As women we do what we love and bring our heart and soul to everything we do, our business is personal!
The Foundation Course ONLINE Includes:
- 6 Module Online Course
- Guided audio, worksheets and exercises
- Workbook and course materials